Looking for new beauty products that get results? Try one or more of these 10 from one of our community members, Cari A:
1) Morning-Lancôme Visionarie Advanced Skin Corrector Serum-Always apply before moisturizer to allow for maximum absorption.
2) Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother (Instant Wrinkle- Smoother)-For best results, use this after serum, but before moisturizer and makeup.
3) Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer (Face Moisturizer SPF 30)-Apply to chest and neck.
4) L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot (Dark Spot-Fading Serum-If it contains retinol, don’t use a retinol cream or moisturizer over it.
5) Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream- If it interferes with your makeup, use it only at night.
6) Evening-Roc Correctional Sensitive Night Cream Allow it to be absorbed into skin for a few minutes before bedtime so it won’t come off on your pillow).
7) Philosophy The Micro-delivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel At-Home Peel-If you’re using a retinol night or day cream, skip it the day before, the day of, and the day after the peel. Repeat eye cream.
8) Evening- when using Retinol-Boots No7 without Retinol
9) Anti-Aging Lip Treatment- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy - Best to use pre-bedtime since it’s better absorbed while you sleep although can also be used during the day.
10) Body Lotion- Fresh Sugar Acai Age Delay Body Cream-Slather on after toweling off post-shower to help lock in moisture. Slather on after toweling off post-shower to help lock in moisture.
Cari A. purchased the Good Housekeeping September 2013 issue and read a fabulous article, “Your Skin-Care Schedule, Simplified”. As Cari stated, “I decided once and for all to get a solid regiment down that was tried and tested by experts and readers and purchased all the products above. I have been using all these products for the last 3 months and one of my friends said recently to me, ‘I don’t know what you’re doing but keep on doing it because you never looked so good.’ Well I can tell you that it is paying off!!!’”